Every single color has a story behind it; every art is a silent way of communication with the world. Art and culture are a scream of joy that open up doors to imagination and creativity. It walks alongside past and present to discover an equally mysterious future. This is one of those things that grows with time and has the ability to make us travel back in time with just one look. Among everything, these two are the means through which the world welcomes change.
Different forms of art
Thousands, literally thousands of various art forms exist in the world which defines their culture and lifestyle. Each of which has a meaning of its own. A few of which are:
- Paintings: From abstract, acrylics, glass, and much more too now digital and 3d, street art; paintings have grown through a transition.
- Theatre: Depicting stories and social issues, musical acts, classic plays from every religion, every country.
- Music and Dance: Not just for fun, every dance and music form speaks its own tales, be it regional folk, classical, modern, opera, hip hop, ballet, and whatnot.
- Literature: The one thing that records everything and presents to us all the history of the world in words.
These are not even a fraction of what constitutes art everywhere. Just think in a way that for one to express a view, one can just pick any option and go for it. Only using voice or words is not the limit anymore.
How do art and culture go hand in hand?
Now, culture in itself is so diverse that even a single nation has dozens of customs and ideas from every section. In comes art, which showcases each of them in their unique ways.
- Art tells about the history of a place.
- Makes people aware of the socio-economic issues in present.
- Stands as a platform for anyone to raise their opinion.
- Constantly changes to adapt to all cultures.
- Helps to create ideas and input changes in the mindset of people.
One needs all kinds of intellectual, creative, and physical abilities to perform and present their art to everyone. But above all, interest is what drives art and culture and makes them alive. The beliefs and practices of each society make a culture. These are basically the ways through which people live their life and explore their origins. Together they make everything for which people stick with each other and stay connected.